Although our office remains closed, we wanted to be able to continue to treat through telehealth services. This is a great way to continue to deliver specialized care!!
WHAT IS TELEHEALTH?
Telehealth uses electronic communication to remotely provide health care information and services. This can be via phone or computer.
WHAT WILL A TELEHEALTH VISIT LOOK LIKE?
- You would schedule an appointment like a normal visit
- You will receive a welcome email prior to you visit that will give you detailed information including consent forms, and medical history/patient information
- On the day of the visit, we will easily connect via video through a link that you will click on in your email (either on your computer or phone) and your personalized one-on-one visit will take place.
- Your one-on-one visit will include: a history of your condition, performance of the necessary tests to assess your problem and education on your condition. We will start your treatment to get you feeling better.
- We will schedule any necessary follow up visits at that time.
WILL MY INSURANCE COVER THIS VISIT?
- As of now, the only insurances that are covering Telehealth visits in Michigan are Cigna, TriCare, United Health Care and Medrisk. This is changing daily. PLEASE CALL AND WE CAN VERIFY YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE.
- If your insurance does not cover TeleHealth visit, it is available on a cash based service, please call and we can discuss these rates.